As I throw 11 things away, that means I have room for 11 more things...right? That's how it works. I've managed to finish and throw away 11 things, which seems pretty good to me. I find empties posts interesting because I am really nosy - hopefully you do too! :)
- Bioderma micellaire solution - Trying the one for dehydrated skin now. Love it though.
- Caudalie beauty elixir
- Oribe dry texturising spray - wouldn't repurchase. Overpriced.
- Mark Hill dry shampoo
- Kiehl's creamy eye treatment with avocado - Repurchased
- Origins Make a difference rejuvenating treatment +
- Essie Mint Candy Apple - Not 'finished', but so gloopy and impossible to use.
- Origins Night a mins night cream - Repurchased.
- The Body Shop cocoa body butter
- Bee Good 2-in-1 cream cleanser - amazing. On my second one. Better, and cheaper than Liz Earle
- L'oreal absolute eye makeup remover - third bottle. A staple.
Woooo, so many empties. Have you finished anything lately?