I enjoy reading monthly favourites posts, but I figured it was time for me to cut down on the number of things include, which has led to the 5 beauty standouts. 5 products I have been loving, and 5 things I recommend to you…
- NARS creamy concealer in ‘vanilla’… the best concealer for under eyes. So brightening and creamy and just really, really good. Damn, NARS – you’ve gone and done it again.
- Barry M gelly nail paint in ‘coconut’… Gorgeous and not at all tippex-esque. A creamy white with a healthy amount of pink in it to make your hands look elegant and healthy. Really good formula.
- Tom Ford lipstick in ‘pink dusk’… I haven’t loved this the whole month, but since I’ve had I have been a woman obsessed. The perfect nude lipstick for me. Maybe I’ll stop buying lipstick now? Just kidding.
- By Terry ombre blackstar in ‘brown perfection’… All of the ombre blackstars are legit incredible, and this one is a nice, mostly matte rich brown shade that I like smudged around the lash line.
- Clarisonic + sensitive head brush… I have rediscovered my Clarisonic, and the new brush head is nice and gentle on the skin, making it a complete success.