- NARS creamy concealer in 'vanilla'... the best concealer for under eyes. So brightening and creamy and just really, really good. Damn, NARS - you've gone and done it again.
- Barry M gelly nail paint in 'coconut'... Gorgeous and not at all tippex-esque. A creamy white with a healthy amount of pink in it to make your hands look elegant and healthy. Really good formula.
- Tom Ford lipstick in 'pink dusk'... I haven't loved this the whole month, but since I've had I have been a woman obsessed. The perfect nude lipstick for me. Maybe I'll stop buying lipstick now? Just kidding.
- By Terry ombre blackstar in 'brown perfection'... All of the ombre blackstars are legit incredible, and this one is a nice, mostly matte rich brown shade that I like smudged around the lash line.
- Clarisonic + sensitive head brush... I have rediscovered my Clarisonic, and the new brush head is nice and gentle on the skin, making it a complete success.
What did you love during August? I cannae belive it's September! I am currently in Geneva, and I have been out here for the weekend with Chris seeing my family. Do not want to go home... back to work tomorrow, and back to 6AM starts. Sigh...