Back from Geneva, and missing all of the cheese. Over the weekend, Chris and I zipped over to Switzerland to see my family, who live right on the French border at the bottom of a mountain. Lush.
- View from inside a cave
- The UN, and all the flags
- View from the mountain/hill we climbed
- Giant checkers board in town… girls v boys. Things got intense
- A pretty cool shot my boyfriend took near some giant fountain land
- A monkey, wearing a fez… in my mojito
- Fresh flowers at the French market on Sunday
- Foot shot
- A giant chair, and a tiny-looking me
I’m writing this as I stare out of the window on the train, and look at a grey and misty morning. Take me back?