Yeah, it's pretty safe to say that NARS is one of my favourite brands. They just get me. Me, personally. They get me. They also seem to get a lot of other people as well, and seeing as I own all three of the bases they offer, it only seemed fair to round them all up. Little note - all of the bases come in a wide range of shades.
Full thoughts about the All day luminous weightless foundation here.
Full thoughts about Sheer glow here.
Full thoughts about the tinted moisturiser here.
- Excellent coverage and makes skin look good
- Lasts a long time
- Comes with a pump! Hurrah.
- Can look cakey if too much is used
- Sillicone formula - can be a bit greasy
- Bottle is frosted glass and not really travel-friendly
- Amazing coverage for a tinted moisturiser
- Comfortable - doesn't feel heavy or clawing on the skin
- Gives a nice glow to the skin without being shiny and would work on most skin types
- Coverage is not *full* - will not cover major blemishes or uneven skin tone
- Doesn't last all day - good for a TM, but not as long as the foundations
- Transfers quite a bit - has a tacky texture. Has smeared all over my phone a few times
- It has good coverage and longevity
- It makes skin look pretty good - natural, but much better than my skin ever looks naturally
- It's a classic foundation formula - not too runny or too thick. Just riiiight.
- It might be too greasy for people with very oily skin
- Name is mis-leading - it's not sheer, nor is it particularly glow inducing
- Doesn't come with a pump on its own
To go with all of those bases, this powder is decent stuff. Not amazing for controlling oil, but helps to set foundation and definitely adds radiance. Awesome for under eye concealer.
Which is your favourite base option from NARS?