As well as lipsticks, one of my other great loves is horror films. Specifically, really scary horror films. As it’s the month of Halloween (yes, it’s a whole month), I wanted to share some of my spooky favourites. Hopefully they cover a wide enough range to mean that there’s one scary one in there for everyone!
- The Shining – my very favourite film ever! I love Jack Nicholson so much and this film is spectacular
- Rosemary’s Baby – extremely, extremely creepy
- The Witch – beautifully shot, beautifully spooky
- Inside – not to be watched if you’re pregnant, FYI
- Audition – perfect introduction to Japanese horror
- The Descent – mostly scary because of how claustrophobic it is
- The Cabin in the Woods – a slightly more interesting take on your typical story
- Sinister – creepy home movies galore!
- The Babadook – even better now he’s apparently a gay icon
- The Autosopy of Jane Doe – morgues! Witches! Creepy ringing bells
Do you love horror films?